Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Sign Up Here - Cute Emily Resistance Club!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry!!! Too late!!!
    We preordered her last night!

    [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Ana

  2. #2
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can never resist it when they release a new doll, at least not the historical friends dolls. There are alot of Just like you dolls that I have been wanting for a very long time, but have never gotten.
    Something about these friend dolls and of course the LE girl of the year dolls always gets me!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to resist her but I have enough money from my b-day to get her so I think I may just have to splurge and go ahead and order her. Why must there always be new dolls that I think I have to have so I have to go order them?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I paid the bills today and that should be enough for me to resist any more purchases. I know we will get her, my problem is putting away things until Christmas. I have no self control like yesterday-I've been having a hard time getting my 3 1/2 year old to the dentist for his cleaning. Yesterday was our second appointment for this so I told him he could get some playmobil if he let the dentist check his teeth. While we were at Target, because my son went through with it, I picked up the horse for my daughter. $50 in prized for a 10 minute check-up. I know I'm nuts. So when you guys figure out self control, please share how.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'm getting her for Christmas [img]confused.gif[/img] I should resist, but I want a British doll, my mom doesn't like Elizabeth and she thinks I can get a Kaya off eBay. Which made me all to happy to think of my new, cute Emily. The only problem is all of her outfits I want... must resisit the AG Force...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can see my efforts of hypnotizing are waning... I better up the power

    ::Swirling vortex of dolly doom enlarge!::

    You will buy Emily. You love Emily. You will buy Emily. You are ashamed at ever doubting the purchase. You will buy Emily

    ::snicker:: HeHe that out to do it...now what were you saying?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha! Some resistance club this is, LOL! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I can say to this thread is......

    A RESSISTANCE club on the AG Enablers Hostboard! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Wait! What?!!!

    You are kidding, right???? LOL

    We now want MORE than ever!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could resist her. I didn't like Nellie or Elizabeth when the first came out. Now they have grown on me some, but I still don't think I will get them.

    Emily on the other hand is so cute. What will happen when she grows on me. I don't like some of her outfits, because the look cheap. We'll see what happens when we see the catalog photos.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I'm no help. I can barely wait for my mom to order her from my PS and hide her until December.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •